Thanks to college friend Jeff Techico for unearthing this picture, because it allows me a visual aid to detail my coolness...Valentine's style.
For you to learn "cool", you must first understand the elements that comprise it:
1) Wear a tie with a shirt collar that's not really made for that
2) Display signed Michael W. Smith picture
3) Look like you're ten, when you're really 19
4) Feature Dana Key of "DeGarmo and Key" in another pic, rocking the rock-and-roll song, "Rock Solid"
5) Employ inexplicably strange smile suggesting no teeth present
6) Proudly hug first girlfiend ever to prove to doubters that you actually have a girlfriend
7) Post on blog 20 years later to show she's still only girlfriend ever